Sunday, February 19, 2012

GFW 2012 Official Photoshoot



Congratulations to all of the models who were selected to be part of Gainesville Fashion Week 2012! This past weekend, we rallied the troops together for our 2012 Model Photoshoot, featuring all of the fantastic models who made the final cut in our casting call.


The fashion mob took over the University House 13th Street Apartments for a Sunday Funday filled with staggering heels, hot models and even hotter poses. Did I mention the models were really hot?



Thank you to Domino’s Pizza for keeping our bellies full all day, and to Avant Garde salon for providing on-the-spot hair touch ups and keeping the models looking sassy. DJ Klarc Sheppard was in the house getting everyone loose, spinning beats and pumping the jams. Finally, big thanks to University House 13th Street Apartments for letting us use the club room and pool area for the day!

-Hayley

2 comments:

  1. I dig this post! Makes me fee like I was there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. thefashionpool.com

    ReplyDelete